- Full Time Safety Director
- Peak is a COR certified company.
- We use e-Compliance software to implement our safety program.
- Peak consistently rates in the ‘excellent’ category of the WSIB.
- Each construction site, with more than 5 employees, has an assigned Safety Rep. who is responsible for enforcing Peak’s Safety Policies.
- Recipient of OGCA safety award in recognition of 1.8 Million Man Hours without a lost time injury.
- Member of the League of Champions.
- Safety Director responsibilities include:
- Administering Peak’s Occupational Health & Safety Program, researching new government regulations injury prevention, accident investigation, site audits, claims management and early safe return to work strategies.
- Active member of the Oshawa and Region Labour-Management Health & Safety Committee.
- Chairs Peak’s Joint Health & Safety Committee.
- Arrange all training for Peak Employees including Fall Protection, WHMIS, Confined Space and Elevating Work Platforms and Propane Training, First Aid & CPR.
- Issues a weekly ‘Safety Talk’ to all construction sites for discussion, which is lead by our Site Supervisors.
Our employees are the reason Peak enjoys an excellent reputation in the building industry. A safe and healthy work environment for each employee is therefore a priority of the Peak partners.