The owner would retain a project manager who would be responsible to direct the project through conceptual, preliminary, design, tender, construction and warranty phases. The project manager would retain the design team and would request tenders from invited subtrades and suppliers.
- Single source of direction.
- Budget preparation and adjustments in the project phases.
- Monthly cost control and open book finance tracking.
- Essentially a controlled “cost plus” scenario.
- All contracts and purchase orders are made directly with the owner.